Over the coming months we plan to continue to develop the Articles section of our website. We aim to provide further evidence and links to professional research that has investigated the areas in this quick post 21 Reasons to Get Massage.
In the meantime, here is a quick summary.
- Relieves stress
- Reduces anxiety
- Helps to manage lower back pain
- Reduces the effects of Repetitive Strain Injury
- Reduces muscle tension
- Promotes a healthy sleep pattern
- Enhances exercise performance
- Reduces recovery time between training sessions
- Eases symptoms of depression
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Reduces and manages pain in osteoarthritis
- Relieves tension headaches
- Helps fibromyalgia pain
- Improves balance in older adults
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps with chronic neck pain
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases the frequency of migraine headaches
- Improves quality of life in hospice care
- Increases range of movement
Contact us to discuss your massage options.
Massage Clinic Address
Within Skin Geek
“The Red House”
0754 526 7822
Your body has the natural ability to heal itself. Our Massage Therapy and Sports Therapy techniques are effective in helping the body’s muscles and connective tissues to remodel and realign. We help you get back to full function by targeting the root cause of your condition. But don’t just take our word for it – check out our Testimonials section to see what some of our clients are saying!