In today’s times, most people easily appreciate that sleep is just as important as exercise and diet in enabling us to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. However, it is still a common misconception that to
deprive oneself of sleep during our working week is fine, as long as we ‘make it up’ at the weekends. Quality sleep cannot be gained
For many people, sleep loss is a problematic occurrence and has a negative impact on their daily lives. A range of complications can quickly arise as a result of continued sleep deprivation. Some of these
- Reduced performance at work, school or college
- Reduced reaction time while driving, increasing the risk of accident
- psychiatric problems, including depression and anxiety disorders
- Weight increase and obesity
- Increased incidence of high blood pressure and heart disease
- Increased risk of industrial accidents
Contact us to discuss your massage options.
Massage Clinic Address
Within Skin Geek
“The Red House”
0754 526 7822
Your body has the natural ability to heal itself. Our Massage Therapy and Sports Therapy techniques are effective in helping the body’s muscles and connective tissues to remodel and realign. We help you get back to full function by targeting the root cause of your condition. But don’t just take our word for it – check out our Testimonials section to see what some of our clients are saying!